Wednesday, May 30, 2012

ETSY LOVE - BUOY 6

I partnered with an amazing shop I found on Etsy recently, Buoy 6, out of Maine, and wore her fabulous nautical bracelets bopping around to the various events I had in NYC in May. I can't tell you how many compliments I got and am so happy to see so many of my friends purchasing her bracelets as well :)

Reasonably priced under $20 and made with authentic marine rope and hardware, these chic bracelets make a great statement and are so fun for the summer! 


here's the pretty I wore {this pic was taken on my way to the Hearst Tower for Blogfest2012}

friend Jacin of Lovely Little Details snapped this of her new pretty





The name Buoy 6 comes from the #6 red buoy located just outside of Boothbay Harbor near Sprice Point in Maine, where owner Juli grew up.


you can shop here, and tell Juli I sent you! 

11 comments:

  1. Already have one! Found these this past Winter and I couldn't wait to wear it! It was a perfect accessory for my Memorial day outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it on you! What was the other bracelet you were wearing with it? The combo was dynamite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have one! It's perfect for summer! {A}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted you wearing this last week (in our matching jackets, haha) and loved it! Was so nice to finally meet you in person Liz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love all things nautical! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these- a definite purchase..and great blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them, so cute! They can make me feel beachy, when I am not by the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember you wearing those bracelets, and meant to comment on how cute the combination of them all were. I'm hopping over and purchasing one!!! It was great meeting you at BlogFest 2012!!

    www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete