Monday, March 25, 2013

A Sea-Inspired Coral & Turquoise Table

There are few colors that perk my spirits like a beautiful blend of coral and turquoise - throw a little gold in and I'm yours. I LOVED Lindsey Harper's Palm Beach inspired table setting for April's Southern Living, perfectly punchy, fun, preppy and posh:






Don't you LOVE?! I decided I had to have the place settings (such a sucker for china) but they are quite pricey at $165 per plate *sigh* so I guess that won't happen anytime soon. 

If you're in the market or just want to browse, see the full set here: Raynaud Cristobol Coral.

3 comments:

  1. Love everything about this table setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, very pretty! I remember seeing similar tableware at Zara Home, as well as flamingo plates (!), it may be worth looking at.

    ReplyDelete